We recognize that sometimes, for whatever reason, parts have to be returned. Although Special Order products cannot be returned, we do allow the return of our regular stocking merchandise. For credit, returns must be made within 30 days of receipt of merchandise.
The following rules apply to all returns:
1. All items that are returned within 30 days will be credited at the purchase price LESS a 20% restocking fee and shipping & handling charges.
2. Any return due to a GPS error will result in immediate reshipment of parts or credit of original invoice and return freight.
3. Each returned part must be in new condition and individually marked.
Please follow these instructions for all returns:
1. An RMA number is required for all returns. Please call our customer service department to obtain an RMA number.
2. Write your RMA # on the outside of the box and/or on the shipping label.
3. When returning a core, please write your order # on the outside of the box and/or on the shipping label. If applicable, please remove the green tag from the new/rebuilt unit and attach to the core you are returning.
4. Place hydraulic units inside of a plastic bag prior to shipping. This helps prevent an oil leak from damaging the box.
If your shipment is damaged from handling when it arrives, damages must be claimed with the freight carrier. If any cartons are missing or damaged, be sure to note this on the freight bill. If you notice concealed damage after the driver has left, keep all the packaging and call the freight carrier to return and inspect the damage and file a claim. We are not responsible for damage caused by the freight carrier.
Questions? Please call our customer service department at 800-462-2370.